Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Here's me through a fish eye lens. I love the effect of the fish eye lens. To achieve the effect that I wanted I had to use a really long exposure (25 sec)
and my Nikon SB-800 flash. After playing with the exposure times and flash levels I was ready for the final shot. I triggered the shutter of my camera and had my girl friend hold my flash and set it off when I moved to the three different locations. After doing this 4 or 5 times I achieved the
effect that I was looking for. One tip I learned when using a fish eye lens is to get a close to your subject a possible. In this picture when I was in the middle spot I was about 2 or 3 inches from the lens and on the sides about a 1ft. So get as close as possible If you want to have a good main subject in the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment